Brokenhearted woman stays at KFC for one week - What she did?

A brokenhearted Chinese woman named Tan Shen, 26, from Chengdu, in China’s southwest Sichuan Province spent her entire week eating chicken wings at KFC after she was dumped by boyfriend.

According to Yahoo news, the depressed woman decided to stop off at a KFC near a train station so as to give herself a fried comfort and be able to forget her ex but she ended staying at the food chain for the entire week.

Why she stayed at KFC for one week? - Tan Shen "needed time to think".

She was very much affected with the break up and said: ‘I was walking around feeling miserable and decided to stop off at the KFC at the train station.
Lovesick Chinese woman at KFC
Image credit: Yahoo News
'I hadn’t planned on staying there long, I just wanted some chicken wings.

'But once I got in there and started eating I decided I needed time to think.


'I didn’t want to go back to my apartment because it was full of memories of him. So I stayed.'

The chicken shop crews noticed her that she had already stayed there for a week.

She didn't making any harm and she was paying what she ordered from the shop.

Comments